Hemmingway Aromatic hesperide; masculine. Following “Papa” from Spain to Italy with Mediterranean scents that evaporate to leave place to a darker mood, where the amber and vetiver mixed is reminiscent of the waxed wood of a Cuban bar top. The exotic meets the familiar, the tropical heat is cooled off by a glass of scotch. Notes: Top: Italian bergamot, Juniper, Black pepper. Heart: Orange blossom, Florentine Iris, Cinnamon. Base: Vanilla, Vetiver, Amber.
- Notes: Top: Italian bergamot, Juniper, Black pepper. Heart: Orange blossom, Florentine Iris, Cinnamon. Base: Vanilla, Vetiver, Amber. Gerald Ghislain, created an oneiric scent for 1899.
- The top notes of Italian bergamot, juniper and pepper are intended to be the aperitif that sparks the conversation and awakens the palate in anticipation of the meal. 1899 is a tribute to the birth year of Ernest Hemingway-writer and adventurer.
- Hemingway founded a new genre of writing that mixes reality and fiction depicting a new vision of the world.
- Histoires de Parfums tells the story of Hemingway in a new fragrance that blends exotic essences with familiar scents.
- Born on the edge of a century that changed the world order, Ernest Hemingway was involved in the u-turn events of his era.