You know that feeling, right?
You’re ordinarily out adventuring – camping, using a hatchet for something, gunfighting, lighting an explosive object on fire – but right now, you’re sitting on your couch in your robe working on a Amazon product description.
But you don’t have wallow in that couch-bound-writer smell! You can smell like leather, gunpowder, sandalwood, and sagebrush, just like the heroes of the Wild West!
This solid cologne comes in a portable tin. Just circle your warm finger on the surface for a little bit, and then apply to pulse points (or wherever you want). Personally, I just rub the surface of the cologne right on my wrists and leave out the middle man.
Ingredients: beeswax, grape seed, coco butter, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, rosemary seed, and fragrance oil.
- Smells like leather, gunpowder, sandalwood, and sagebrush
- Portable, like having Ennio Morricone write the soundtrack to your life
- Unflinchingly badass. Sends the clear message that you always walk away from gunfights alive (as is evidenced by your pulse and lack of mortal wounds)
- Some have called it “manly,” but we belive both men and women can smell like they just walked off of the set of Fistful of Dollars
- Called “the sexiest cologne ever” by many