MOONSHINE, a gentleman’s cologne is manufactured in Grasse, France by one of the world’s most distinguished parfumeurs, Galimard. The fragrance, manufactured exclusively for EastWest Bottlers, is a woodsy scent, with hints of spice, including notes of black pepper, tobacco, leather, gin, and patchouli. The distinctive and manly fragrance is also accompanied by its unique packaging – a 3.4 oz/100 ml flask bottler wrapped in a burlap sack and enclosed in a custom pine display box.
- REBEL HEART: Independent. Courageous. Rebellious. These words describe the Moonshine man. Moonshine, a gentleman’s cologne, is designed for men comfortable in their own skin.
- THE WOODS ARE CALLING: A woodsy aroma with hints of spice: including notes of black pepper, tobacco, leather, gin, and patchouli.
- REPEAL YOUR PROHIBITIONS: In a world where fame and power seem to dominate the mainstream, it’s time to get back to our roots. Be bold, bask in the moonshine.
- HOMEGROWN: For those who don’t need to be associated with the latest trend or fad. A classic and timeless scent that embodies a lifestyle of strong history and heritage.
- LIVE AUTHENTICALLY: EastWest Bottlers is committed to providing authentic and compelling products. With an emphasis on small batch processing, homegrown business practices, and Southern values, EastWest Bottlers prides itself on taking care of their customers while bringing unique and captivating products to ladies and gentlemen all over the world.