GALIMARD HISTORY: In the year 1747 Jean de Galimard, Lord of Seranon, created GALIMARD in the City of Grasse, Provence, South of France. GALIMARD is the 3rd oldest perfume maker in the world and the oldest in Grasse. Jean de Galimard was also the founder of the corporation of Glovemakers and Perfumers, and as such supplied the court of Louis XV King of France, named Louis the Beloved, with olive oil, ointments and perfumes for which he developed the first formulas. Since at that time perfume was already used to scent fashionable gloves, the industries grew together. For more than 270 years, PARFUMERIE GALIMARD has been following to this day the same traditions as its renowned founder and uses the very processes which made its name famous. As in the past, GALIMARD today draws from the natural resources of the sunny Provençal region around Grasse: jasmine, rose, lavender, orange flower, and tuberose. They all provide the rich scents which together with traditional methods guarantee our product’s incomparable fine quality. 100% Genuine Fragrance for Men from France – GALIMARD.
- Makes your every entrance noticeable, appreciated and remembered
- Top notes: Citron, mandarine, pepper – Heart notes: Rose, patchouli, jasmine – Base notes: Vetiver, sandalwood, vanilla
- FREE GALIMARD FRAGRANCE SAMPLE INCLUDED, 2 ml, Made in France
- Fragrance created upon the passage through Grasse, France, of Emperor Napoleon on 2 March 1815, returning from the island of Elba. A Mediterranean fragrance blending top notes of citrus and a touch of pepper, with a powerful heart of rose, patchouli and jasmine. The imperial scent finally rises from a base of sandalwood, lemon-grassy vetiver and soft vanilla.
- Guide to INTENSITY : Level 1, perceptible when standing very close to a person – almost an invitation, Level 2, appreciated at face-to-face proximity – a friendly sharing, Level 3, a personal presence of distinctive vigour – a statement, Level 4, still lingers on when a person has already left – creation of a memory