Mon Guerlain is a tribute to today’s femininity: a strong, free and sensual femininity, inspired by Angelina Jolie. The Eau de Toilette Mon Guerlain is a tribute to a free woman, with all that this encompasses in terms of strength, daring and courage. Braking free from convention, she is surprising and unpredictable. This citrus oriental fragrance is a radiant fragrance as fresh as the Sambac Jasmine and the Carla Lavender that compose its floral notes beautifully enhanced by a blend of shiny citrus notes. Your Mon Guerlain fragrance in its “Quadrilobé” bottle: created in 1908, the bottle established itself as one of Guerlain’s iconic bottles. Simple and graphic, it echoes an alchemist’s bottle and owes its name to its stopper, which is crafted from one piece to obtain the four-lobed shape. A century later, beautifully enhanced by a luxurious glass weight and a white gold colored adornment, this bottle offers a contrast between strong taut lines and sensual curves, expressing contemporary femininity. FRAGRANCE : CITRUS ORIENTAL. CHEERFUL. FRESH. JOYFUL. Carla Lavender, an exceptional variety grown in Provence, contrasts with the sensual and enveloping Vanilla Tahitensis by infusing it with freshness. Sambac Jasmine, gathered at sunrise, gives the Mon Guerlain fragrance all its finesse. Citrus notes complement the Eau de Toilette Mon Guerlain with warmth and radiance.
- FRAGRANCE : CITRUS ORIENTAL. CHEERFUL. FRESH. JOYFUL.
- INGREDIENTS : Carla Lavender, Sambac Jasmine, Mandarin
- PERFUMER SECRETS : For five generations, the Guerlain perfumer has explored the planet in search of precious raw materials. Behind all Guerlain creations, there are amazing people who cultivate, extract and distill.
- All of these emotions experienced and shared – from the field to the laboratory – become the notes of Mon Guerlain Eau de Toilette.
- In terms of item color, it may be slightly different from each monitor display and specification.