The composition of Katy Perry Purr is developed by Firmenich perfumer house, combining top notes of peach, forbidden apple, gardenia and green bamboo with the heart of jasmine, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose and the base of vanilla orchid, creamy sandalwood, white amber, coconut and musk. The image of the bottle is in the form of a cat with eyes like jewels, colored in metallic shades of lavender. The advertising poster, signed by Miles Aldridge, shows the famous pop star dressed in a pink and purple latex cat suit playing with a huge ball of wool. Katy Perry Purr is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDP and an accompanying collection of bath foam and body lotion. Purr was launched in 2010. This product is manufactured in USA.
- The composition of Katy Perry Purr is developed by Firmenich perfumer house, combining top notes of peach
- This product is made of high quality product
- This product is firm hold and natural finish
- Launched in the year 2010
- Classified as a feminine fragrance
- Recommended for casual wear