“Rigaud Candles of France Cypres Green Forest: Demi Candle #76021Burn Time: 25 Hours A few words by Cypres candles: I reveal all the lushness of Mediterranean forests right in the middle of your home. Timeless, generous, refined … I offer perfect harmony in which the aromatic mildness of lavender, the woody and crackling notes of pine needles and the forceful fragrances of cedar wood all intermingle. Care and Burning Instructions: With a concentration of perfume oil greater than in eau de toilette, the Rigaud candles should be placed at a height midway between floor and ceiling to to assure better diffusion. It is not necessary to burn the candle for a long time; just a few hours are enough to obtain the full benefit of its fragrance. The soft wax soon becomes liquid, which means that its perfume is quickly released. After the candle has been put out and the wax has hardened, leave the lead on the top of the glass in order to retain all the richness of the perfume in the wax. – Candles”
- Cypres is a part of Rigaud’s Aromatic Fragrance Family which brings the freshness of the Mediterranean forests into your home. Introduced to the White House by Jacqueline Kennedy in 1960, this is a blend of lavender, the woody, crisp notes of pine needles, and the aroma of cedar wood. This fragrance is deceivingly mild–not at all overwhelming–but a lovely, elegant, fresh scent suitable for any room or occasion.
- This standard size candle has a burn time of 50 hours and is accompanied by a silver snuffer.
- Rigaud scented candles are presented in a thick glass container, decorated with a hand-tied embossed satin ribbon, and a silver-metal snuffer cap.
- Medium (demi) candle has 170 grams (5.6 oz) of soft wax. Approximately 60 hours of fragrance when burned.
- Rigaud Paris candles are considered by many to be the finest, most elegant, and highest quality candles made in the world today. Each candle is hand-poured and inspected to insure a premium quality product. Rigaud candles burn evenly, without leaving any deposit on the glass and they do not tunnel, unlike hard wax candles.